Nestoil Industrial Area
Location: Abuloma, Port Harcourt in Rivers State, Nigeria
- Nestoil Industrial Area is built on 59 Hectares of Land.
- It houses a Pressure Vessel manufacturing facility that is UKAS and ANAB ISO 9001:2008 certified, as well as ASME U, U2, PP, S Stamps authorized.
- It also includes a steel structures fabrication workshop capable of fabricating over 17,000 metric tonnes of steel structures per annum with a thickness of up to 130mm.
- It has a prime waterfront jetty providing easy access to the ocean.
- It is powered by its own transformers and generators.
- With a capacity to harbor up to 70 vessels, it is a major hub for receiving our equipment.
Our principal operations base was built by Julius Berger Plc. We upgraded it to include a fabrication workshop, pressure vessel manufacturing facility and jetty. The 59 hectare facility has an extensive waterfront measuring 1.2 km in length, and the capacity to harbour over 100 vessels of fuel and bunker stations, floating bunker platforms with gangway, among others. We have also included a steel warehouse to house some heavy duty equipment such as welding machines, light source machines, industrial generators, excavators, dumpers and other components.
Nestoil has another operations base located in Warri in Delta State. The base is located in a prime location of Warri – very close to the airport. We also have a jetty in Edjeba, Warri, Delta State. The jetty spans 50,000 square metres. Located in a prime area as well, it provides easy access through the waterways to the ocean and is another vital hub for receiving our equipment.
In addition, we have offices in Lagos (Head Office), Warri, Delta State, Uyo in Akwa-Ibom State and Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The facility contains a fabrication workshop capable of fabricating over 17,000 metric tonnes of steel structures per annum with a thickness of up to 130mm, and a pressure vessel manufacturing facility that is UKAS and ANAB ISO 9001:2008 certified, as well as ASME U, U2, PP, S Stamps authorized.